There are four different awards:
- Vertigo Challenge Rider
- Vertigo Challenge Pillion
- Dusty Vertigo Challenge Rider
- Dusty Vertigo Challenge Pillion
1. The applicant must have ridden 15 passes with his motorcycle, from home base and back.
2. The passes must be chosen from the list provided, according to the following rules:
- Only passes visited from 1 September 2011 will be eligible for this award.
- The same motorcycle does not have to be used for all 15 passes.
- There is no time restriction.
- At least six provinces must be covered.
- Ride fifteen dirt passes for the Dusty Vertigo Challenge Award
- Ride fifteen tar passes for the Vertigo Challenge Award
- Ride any combination for the Vertigo Challenge Award
- The applicant must be a paid-up member of the Club in good standing, with a valid membership at the time of the ride(s) to each of the 15 passes.
- The applicant must have been a member of the Club for at least one (1) year / 12 months at the start of the trip. *
- No awards will be posted to applicants. Awards will only be presented at Club meetings and must be collected by the applicant in person or by a representative. The applicant must collect the award within three (3) months after the award has been approved. *
* New rules applicable as of 1 August 2013.
3. Photographic proof, showing the motorcycle in question, rider, and a recognizable landmark must accompany the application. It has to be a clear image of rider/pillion & motorcycle at a sign depicting the pass visited. If there is no recognizable landmark, a picture of the GPS coordinates will also be accepted.
4. Planning your ride and riding your plan is at own risk. The Committee and Rides Committee take no responsibility whatsoever.
5. Submit your application form to the Committee for approval once you've visited all 15 passes according to the rules and regulations. The decision to make the award is entirely at the discretion of the Committee.
The above rules are subject to change without notice.
All applicants will be required to fill out the application form below, which, together with supporting documentation, must be submitted to the committee for approval.