07:30 - 08:30
Arrivals & Documentation
Breakfast at Pits Area
08:30 - 09:00
09:00 - 13:00
Track Riding Exercises, alternate Group A, B, C (15 min sessions)
Track Riding Sessions - (3 Groups)
Group A. Experienced Riders
Group B. Intermediate Riders
Group C. Beginner/ New Riders
• On pit entry raise left hand
• If there is an incident raise left hand, proceed to pit immediately. Never stop on the track.
• You are only allowed to ride in the group you enrolled for. If you would like to move to another group, please see the administrator and get another sticker.
• Overtaking only in straights, no overtaking in corners.
• Chequered flag will be waved when the track session is over. Proceed to pits. An instructor will stop at pit entry to lead riders off the track. Instructors will be wearing yellow bibs. Please ask any of them or at the Admin desk, if you have any questions.
• Dangerous behaviour will not be tolerated. Reckless riders will be asked to leave.
• STRICTLY! No racing pipes will be allowed on the track before 10:00, due to Zwartkops noise restrictions on Sundays.
• Own motorcycle and gear required. No riders will be allowed on track without helmet, jacket & gloves. Racing leathers is recommended. Jeans does not offer as much protection, but will be allowed on each riders own risk.
• No late entries will be accepted after 10:00.
• To avoid disappointment, it is essential to book, as maximum 60 riders will be accommodated. In case of being over -subscribed, preference will be given to riders who have booked.
• Please obtain a sticker & stamp on completion of the indemnity & payment. Riders will not be allowed on track without both.
BANKING DETAILS of Bavarian Motorcycles
Standard Bank Chq Acc: 012 362 050
Ref: Trackday plus Initials & Surname
The administrator has disabled public write access.