Welcome to The BMW Motorcycle Club Pretoria
The BMW Motorcycle Club Pretoria is the home of families and individuals (men and women) who shares a passion for the open road (also known as tar rides), the not-so open road (also known as dirt rides) and the BMW motorcycle brand.
As a member of the Club you will have the opportunity to join us on various trips that are specifically chosen for your pleasure and safety:
- Monthly club rides – S and GS which takes place the Sunday after the Club Night
- Overnighters – Trips that include a one night sleep – over
- Week-Ends Away – Trips in which we spend more than one night out in various accommodation types like camping, in B&B’s, hotels etc.
- Long trips – Trips in which we travel through-out the country and across our country’s border
- Challenges – Longer trips in which you are challenged to complete a specific range of challenges in a safe and exciting way
You will also have the opportunity to join us on various training sessions:
- First Aid training
- Rider proficiency training
- Track days
- Motorcycle emergency maintenance training
- Motorcycle off road training
- Many more …
Apart from meeting new as well as old friends on the various trips, we also have a Club evening normally on the first Friday evening of the month. Here we share experiences, trip reports, upcoming trips, renew friendships and make new ones.
We also have the following advantages:
- 1st class club regalia
- Discount on selected goods at certain dealers
Our vision is "shared riding pleasure" with the mission "to foster fellowship, through the safe, supportive and responsible riding and enjoyment of BMW motorcycles, in a courteous manner".
The Committee cordially invites you to become part of the growing number of members of our Club.
2018 Rides Calendar
The Rides Calendar for 2018 is now available for download.